- Colors: White, Gold, Bardstown Purple, and Navy (dark blue), and gray.
- Types: Polo shirts with fold down collars, long or short sleeves. NO sleeveless.
- Polo shirts are to be worn tucked in, all the way around.
- Oxford-type dress shirts, short or long sleeve.
- NO sleeveless, must have a fold down.
- Oxford-type shirts must be worn tucked in, all the way around, with belt showing.
- Turtlenecks must have a fold down collar.
- Colors: Khaki (tan), Navy, and Black
- Types: Slacks will be twill or chino fabric (no denim/jeans or sweat/jogging pants)
Skirts & Jumpers:
- Colors: Khaki (tan), Navy and Black
Each Friday is School Spirit Friday. Students are permitted to wear Bardstown Schools t-shirts with their dress code pants on Fridays.