The Bardstown Early Childhood Education Center is now accepting enrollment for 2022-23 school year.
Here at Bardstown Early Childhood we have a three-year-old and four-year-old program. All of our teachers have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in early childhood education. And each classroom has a dedicated teacher assistant specially trained in Early Childhood.
We’d love to have you join our preschool family! You can enroll for the 2022-23 school year now. For the first-time ever our enrollment is all online. Click here for information on how to enroll online.
Here’s a few other things to keep in mind:
- To register for preschool children must be three or four years old by August 1.
- If your family resides out of the Bardstown City Schools you must complete our Out-of-District application first. More information on that can be found on our enroll page.
- Session preference is first come, first serve.
- To complete registration you’ll need (documents)
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency
Who can attend preschool?
- The Bardstown Early Childhood Program is provided free of charge to three-year-old children who have a state-recognized developmental delay (these children are eligible for pre-school services on their third birthday) or who are economically eligible through Title One Funding.
- Children who are four years old by August 1 and either have a developmental delay or are economically eligible may also attend. To determine your child’s eligibility under either of these criteria, please call our school office at 502-331-8804.
The program is tuition-based for all other children. For parents paying tuition, we offer a convenient automatic payment plan. Payments are safely and securely debited from a checking or savings account either on a bi-weekly, monthly or tri-annual basis. Parents may also choose to make a one-time payment at the beginning of the school year.
Tuition for the 2022-23 school year will be $50 per week (36 week calendar), but discounts are provided if families choose a payment plan mentioned above. Tuition rates are subject to change from year to year.
If you suspect that your child may have a delay/disability and would like a free screening, call 331-8804 to set up an appointment.